Nathan shared these thoughts on a culture of improvement at a recent staff meeting:
King planned to put him over the whole empire
1. Realise you’re not the best! Learn from others!!! The only barrier to knowledge is thinking you already have it.
2. Don’t be defensive. Open up to correction. Defensive people put up walls. Walls keep info out.
We’re not here to prove ourselves we’re here to improve ourselves
3. Commit to continual learning. If you feel stale ask a question… new info brings about new ideas. Daniel’s ability revealed itself over time.
4. Love your team and your leaders. Daniel in a second choice world had a crew
5. Ask Questions. Ask the right people…questions reveal what we value.
You up can watch a 10 minute video here: